Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Just a Quick Update

Since our traps clearly are not working, we've called in an expert that setup a monitoring system and rigged a dog kennel in one of the neighbor's yard. Within the last 2 hours, Lee has approached the kennel several times wanting the very high-value chicken we have in there, but has yet to go in. We do know he will go in because he went in twice Monday night. We just don't know if he'll go in with new equipment, so he just needs to check it out.

Our trapping expert advised me it can take a minimum of 3 days before the dog will actually venture in. I'm hoping it'll be tonight, because I really want him to get to the vet for his heartworm treatment.

I feel very confident my next post will be to let everyone know, we've caught him!

No comments:

Post a Comment